Business Development Representative
StreamShark is the trusted video platform that helps the smartest enterprises scale their communication. Built on a foundation of security and redundancy at every stage, StreamShark offers an end-to-end live and on-demand video streaming service including remote management, engagement analytics and company branded video portals.
From All Hands, AGMs, product announcements and everything in between – StreamShark is trusted with streaming the events of some of the largest, high profile companies, brands and VIPs in the world. They depend on StreamShark’s expertise, and leverage our operator friendly workflows and redundant delivery infrastructure to give their audiences an exceptional viewing experience.
StreamShark is looking to expand its sales presence globally and grow our presence in the US market. We are looking to hire an eager and proven BDR who can quickly jump into somewhat uncharted territory and begin building established partnerships and sales opportunities for a fast-growing scale-up. Our BDRs will be responsible for generating, contacting, and qualifying prospects. You need to be creative in identifying new ways to find new prospects, including interpreting data, utilizing tools, and organizing your work following structured sales processes.
- Grow and maintain a pipeline of 3-4x the quota target and continually assess the market and industry data to make informed forecasting decisions.
- Identify specific roles and personas within prospective clients.
- Establish strategic relationships with key stakeholders within the industry and target markets.
- Achieve your specific quotas monthly and yearly.
You might be a great fit if:
- You’re intellectually curious
- You believe helping is the new selling
- Your instinct is to solve a problem without being asked
- You look at challenges as opportunities for personal growth
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable
- You don’t shy away from competition
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart
- 2 years + experience in technology sales, plus if you have Enterprise B2B SaaS experience
- A proven history of quota over-achievement.
- Experience using Salesforce/Pipedrive or other equivalent sales tools.
- Experience prospecting and generating qualified sales opportunities through email, phone, social media and any other innovative method.
- Ability to handle a large volume of inbound leads.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and effectively communicate StreamShark’s value proposition.
- Competitive salary and commission plans
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability plus Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
To apply for this position, email [email protected] with your resume/cover letter.